: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 31, 2013

31.05.2013

Another end of month. Here at office. Juz had my lunch. Nasi putih, ayam msk merah, tempe n kentang berlada kicap. Costs me around rm5. Alhamdulillah dah kenyang. Dh nk masuk half rear of 2013. Bnyk benda unsettle. Let me put up here.

Work
In d middle of merging. So more work of course. N few discussions need to attend. At the same time, moving to a new place n how am i going to commute to work makes me dilemma. At the same time i tgh cr keje baru. Updating resume. Wish me luck. If ada rezeki then i'll try for it lah.

LDC
Dah update blog. Bought few items already. Update in mudah. Juz nk wat page kt facebook. Ni paling risau sbb my target nak stop working by next year or early 2015. How? How? Can i make it or not, risau la. Sometimes rs mcm arrghh nak nangis. :( tp cekalkan n tabahkan hati. INSYAALLAH boleh berjaya. Must keep on doing doing n doing.

To abam n adik
Mummy love u. Will try my best to fulfill the needs.

AMINNNN..

No comments: