: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Dear darling

I know u might not going to read it pun anyway. Was just going to blog to share what i feel. He shared with me earlier on the way to shah alam. How he is soo fucking stress with the money condition. Now his brother wanting to get married but no widot available. Mil pulak like hoping for the other kids to help him out. Sil ckp she is not helping. Pening kan.  Tomorrow they r going to the fiancee's house. Going to discuss on the ceremony and all. I am not going. Nnt kawin i datang lah. I pity my husband. Sometimes rasa mcm i made the wrong decision sbb quit working. U know bnyk benda boleh setel. Just sacrification is on the kids. Kesian them. :( hurmm... Now car viva plak aircond rosak. So now he is depending on prius. Keta i rest at home. Only use when sending kids to school. My therapy is tgk tv with kids, baking things, kemas2 apa yg patut. Haisshh.. Life.

No comments: