: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I’m feeling few times dizzy

 Mcm x selesa betul dekat belakang tengkuk tu. husband so worried he took me to see doctor. Bp is normal 110/70. Pulse per minute is also ok. Doctor press my shoulder and it is a bit stiff. Terus doctor cakap stress. I was like stressed?? Or desserts?? Hahaha.. when to think about it apa yang i stress sangat tu. jom kita list down kat bawah ni.

1. Money $$$ - practically everybody nowadays. Sbb kita stuck dgn house buying process which acquire a lot of money whereby i takleh nak generate income pun. I dont have even rm100 monthly with me. Tu lagi stress. Do i have to come back to work ? I kesian husband i work sorang crack his head thinking how to generate more money. All those questions do popping out in my head.

2. Kids - doctor said maybe one of the fact. Yelah. Kids makin besar. Sometimes i agree ada benda yang kids buat i mcm bengang sket. Yes i know diorang bukan robot and sometimes i do have to control my anger. I love them tapi dalam love love tu kena ada strict sket lah kan.

3. Husband - he is getting old and sometimes i tau dia pun stress and penat. Tapi bila all that happens he mcm ignore me. Mcm i ni bukan wife dia. Tak cakap sangat. Diam je. Dgn kids nak marah. Tapi action speak louder than words. Hurm. When he does that rasa mcm ye lah i mi mcm useless wife. I dont do any good . Yup i feel that. :(

4. Orang sekeliling. From inlaws to own family members. Ada yang i rasa mcm ehh apa ni. Ko buat macam ni. The best way is diam and buat tak tau je lah. Malas nak ckp bnyk. Masing2 dah besar boleh berfikir. So fikir je lah.

5. The best solution and how i calm myself is watching movie, (thanx to netflix), read books, laydown, mengaji, mengemas and many more. Lebih elok kan.

No comments: