: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Something from my heart

Towards the year end already. Settling report card sessions and year end fiesta for kids. Today extra tirying day for me and maybe baby zayyan as well and luckily the weather is being nice to us today until i settled the sessh altogether. So much i have learned today. Despite being to few report card day for my kids. Learning new things as well for me to gather in my parenting experience and knowledge. I am happy with the level of son doing currently and i am hoping he can do better with more exercises and books. Inshaallah. :)

For daughter, she is entering a new phase next year in her life. School life. A lil bitbof independent i would say. And then left me with zayyan to raise..yes not forgetting more tough task for me as i have 2 kids going to school.

Sometimes the stories mom or MIL share about raising their kids i can relate and i cant relate. Both ada pros and cons bit yup yg mana ok we will take it right. :)

I am bit tensed also today and i have scolded my son for playing outside til even after maghrib. The third time i called him in, then he kena whacked at the feet. I was so geram. Sabar je lah. Then i explained to him why i got so mad. Sampai i dinner pun lambat. Merajuk punya pasal. :( wish cud hug my hubby. Miss him so much.

No comments: