: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hello july

Yesss! It is already in 2nd week of july and yet i have been soo busy to update my blog. I promised to my self to keep on blogging about anything in my life each and every month. Meaning at least one post in a month. Just to keep up with the daily things i had to went through in my life. Yes indeed this month a bit stressful for me and husband. For our huge mainly huge purchase of asset for our own place. Since i am not working, i cant support much and from there comes the frustration, sadness, eagerness and also happiness. Yess alhamdulillah. We managed to secure the unit that we wanted for our house. Alhamdulillah. We can smile now after gone through many documents processing and also  interview seasoning with the banks. Finally its approved. The unit is ours.  Now my major worried is to payback monthly and how we are going to equipped the house to accommodate at least the basic home appliances like kitchen, tv, lights & fan, bed, fridge and etc. Mcm banyaknya nak pakai duit. Pening kepala. Husband cakap. Inshaallah there’s a way. To find that money just kena banyak doa and complete your prayers. :| i pulak since awal hari tu period and tak berapa nak kering lagi until yesterday. Siap ada pimple sakit kat pipi. Combo i guess. Badan stress. Siap short of breath. Husband even bought me a dozen of birds nest to help me improve on that. And yes i am drinking. Tomorrow is my last bottle. :) tq yang. Nanti dalam this week plan to break the news to my parent pulak. Well, here are some photos of the newly purchased unit. Mudah mudahan semuanya dipermudahkan. Amin.





No comments: