: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

i missed him~

i missed d way he looked at me,
i missed d way he stared at me,
i missed d way he sensed d smell of me,
i missed d way he kissed my lips,
i missed d way he kissed my cheeks,
i missed d way he kissed my hands,
i missed d way he kissed my fingers,
i missed d way he kissed my shoulder,
i missed d way he kissed my neck,
i missed d way he called me wit sweet names,
i missed d way he hugged me,
i missed d way he says i love u,
i missed d way he says i miss u,
i missed d way he says i want u,
i missed d way he pamper me when i'm in pain,
i missed d way he laughed at me,
i missed d way he smiling 'manja' at me,
i missed d way he held me in his arms.
1 thing for sure is i miss everything bout him.
but i dunno y now he seems to be occupied by sumthing else.
sumtimes when d bad thoughts came in,
i have to fight the unnecessary but sumtimes i cant help it..
sumtimes i juz felt that he holds so many secrets which he preferred to share with sumone else.
to make my mind and heart at ease, maybe he is too bz and occupied wif work and i do believe sumthing happened for a reason.
my lil precious one is almost here. i am so happy, glad and thankful with the unspeakable joy.
n i love u so much without reason.

No comments: