: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 4, 2017

A bit dissapointed with my only property

Yes. That's the way it is. If u rent it out it gonna be that way. We have to bear with the conditions of the house. I am sad. How i wish i could have the chance to stay at my own house. Even if it is small or up to level 7 or even 10, i wouldnt mind. Coz i know it's my own territory. Tp my other half doesnt like it. Stay up there. Yes i know. Tp i wouldnt mind coz i am not sure what is his future planning for us. Sometimes i just wonder. Sometimes i am just thinking. Sometimes i keep on dreaming and dreaming. Sometimes i am sad. Now my baby boy (the youngest) has born. Alhamdulillah. Is it time for me to move on to the next strategy or how? Sometimes i donno whom i can talk with. Everyday dalam prayer, keep on praying may Allah ease everything and fulfill our dreams. INSHAALLAH. Believe in God!

No comments: