: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Decisions to make

I have always come to this situation where i cant really decide my mind and heart about the decisions that i am going to make. It could be any decision. Food, clothes, going out, housework, this, that. And sometimes it keep me lay flat on my bed with mind thinking i should have done that. I should have done this. Hurmm.. Wondering if anyone has or have gone through the same situation like me. If yes, what do i do? Just do what have just pop out of your mind? But well, that doesnt seem right as well coz dont properly think. Hurmm.. Or do whatever u can within the time and day so that the day wont just pass by again. :( this situation leaves me down and sad sometimes. Owhh NOOOOO! Ni ikut perasaan la ni. Tak elok tau for the baby's growth. Nanti ikut emosi mummy yg pregnant. This time pregnancy, the challenges are more and it plays with the emotional part almost all of the time. The best cure is SMILE, STAY POSITIVE, CHANNEL YOUR MIND, PRAY & LOTS OF PRAY. Inshaallah!

No comments: