: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My everyday routine

Now having breakfast after sending kids to school. The fact that i am going to have another baby soon. I mcm kesian dia. I am currently a bit sad and stress with the condition. With cash mostly. And i have think it through the oher night until i couldnt sleep. Lastly after reciting some zikir to the prophet i managed to sleep. I am worried of many conditions. My husband's health, well being of kids, happiness, commitments and more. I havent got the chance to share it with any one else. Mcm mana eh? My husband pun belom tahu apa2 lagi. Hurmm. Will try to find time to talk to him lah. That is just my thought and how am i going to handle situation. Talk to my mom pun belom. I try myself to control all of these feeligs sbb i tanak affect baby in the tummy. Sian dia. He doesnt know anything pun. Still small. Small sngt. :(

No comments: