: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

kepala sangat kusut

that's what i totally feel at the moment. with weddings few moths away n financially i'm not that ready which creates unnecessary doubts and worried inside me. so many things had happened through out this few days leaving me with no time to actually blog to express my feelings. urrgghh.. i'm currently at office. waiting for someone's job in order for me to complete my forecast figures. sometimes i juz felt here ppl dont work professionally that creates inefficiency and ineffectiveness. looking forward n being matured, i should be more positive and to complete my target as to cleaning up the *shit* of what ppl did in the past. a bit tirying especially mind but thinking positively i shud not take that as a barrier for me to move one step ahead.

as for hubby, he went through a lot of things. ntahla.. since that day yang sakit kaki sampai skang ni. hhmm.. continue blog later. gtg now.

No comments: