: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

few things settled

amongst in my list are inai, kadi n pengapit. distribution of the cards are stil going on. sending and circulating it around to friends and families. then, yesterday when i was to confirm the inai the girl called me and say she cant do the inai service for me. was a bit dissapointed but lucky as she informed me in advance. so after work went straight there to alam sentral based on info from fren. so round2 n i found one shop that is providing the service. so i went thru the catalogues and the pics as well. not bad. the price was ok. both hands feet and bonjot kat jari tu she charged me rm160 which is within my budget la. anyway it is also in my area which i assumed will not have any transportation cost. well i made a booking by paying a deposit. then, balik umah. at the gate dad was smoking. then he said he called the jurunikah. so it is also confirmed. alhamdulillah. dad said he will come to our house but maybe later dad will confirm again whether to fetch him or how la. ohh gosshh! butterflies in tummy. so damn nervous. these few days i ade sket appetite problem. lapar tapi taknak makan. how is that? but i forced myself sbb tak nak sakit. whoosshH! i am now wanting to do the signboards for labelling. hehe.. oklah now i am full coz i ate rice+fish+cauliflower. yummy! fiance was pretty busy with work. i call pun tak angkat. i sms pun tak reply. hhmm.. hope he is doing great over there.

No comments: