: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

updates

my wedding card already sent in for production. insya-Allah, either tuesday or wednesday they can be ready. wow! i am really excited.

door gift booked for 1000 pieces. so fruits could be round 1000 pieces as well. packaging should be in red.

honeymoon also done. yahoo! just to buy some nice dresses for me to bring there. maybe later or next week i'll go n check it out.

bob's baju melayu already sent for altering. sunday could be ready.

few things left. insya-Allah by tomorrow and next week boleh ready.

* notice my ready * almost in every sentences.

learned new word that is fiancee. all this while i was using fiancee for my fiancee but it is actually fiance. fiancee is the name called by the man to his partner after engagement. so my fiance is faiz marican n his fiancee is me.. hehehe!

No comments: