: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i've made my decision

i've resigned from my current position with current company. i tendered on 1st october giving 1 month notice. but nj gave me time to think bout my decision and asked me to think bout wat i want here. well after 3 days thinking, i've made up my mind and i am firmed with my decision. woosshh.. after that i felt sooo relief. but actually sumthing happened on d day i tendered my resignation. after sending n talking with my manager, i went out n cried. YES I SAID CRIED. i cant help myself. teruk gak i nangis smp hubby kene tenteramkan i over the phone. masa i tender i refresh back watever had happened thru out my career here at amtrustee. plus 2 very important occassion happened to me while i'm here working at amtrustee. my engagement n my wedding. but thinking rationally, i have to look forward. life has to go on. i am now a married woman. and i am now should be thinking positive and maturely. insya-Allah, semua akan berjalan dengan lancar. so as planned, my last day will be on 30th October 2009. may all the wonderful memories stil fresh in mind and all the bad things happened here to stay there at amtrustee. to amtrustee thanx again for the 1 year ++ tenure and to new company here i come.

No comments: