: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 18, 2023

Reminiscing moments during teenagers to early 20s

 holla... it feels good to be writing back. sometimes i wonder what's is it that is in to me that i found it difficult to write even some simple things around me. i remember that i used to write in my blog since i was 20s and even before that when i was still in high school. i wrote it in a book. :) in the past few days or yeah maybe in between 2 weeks time, been wanting to listen to those songs in the late 90s in the early 20s. that time it was like only me, me, me and me. but yeah people do grow. getting older, getting matured, getting married, having kids, quitting jobs, and more. have u even thought that what if this what if that, your life must be different than now right. my emotions wasnt really stable. and i feel like i donno to whom i shall let it out or where should i express it. and i rasa ishhh apa ni. i dont like this situation. like everything i do like i cant think properly k. ;( its like how i feel towards my husband, for the kids wellbeing, for my parents, for myself. but i do know when this things happened, i should turn back to Him. the one and only that can make your sadness dissapear... takpe. He is always there. boleh je cakap. :)

talking bout my title for today, what i mean was the songs that i used to listen then. and can sing along shouting and yelling. :) like from britney, mandy moore, avril lavinge, shania twain, hahahaha... best! the old time songs. 


No comments: