: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

big girls don't cry

bet u must haf listen to that song by fergie. well, it gives a different meaning for each n every one of us. but what it is trying to say is "big girls don't cry" haha.. that song is also telling me that i'm a big girl now n don't cry. hahaha... but sometimes we do need to cry. depends on the situation..

hhmmm.. weekend it here again. most probably saturday's class is my last class. i'm having a trial exam. i did my very best. it doesn't really come out exactly like the one from the book. it needs a lot of thinking n evaluating. at the same time, it should make sense. will arrange for a personal appointment with my lecturer to discuss on this matter. but he will be away till 4 dec then 10 dec my final exam already. will try n do my best. i already told my boss that i'll be on leave on the first week of dec. permission granted. but my colleagues need to come to work on saturday to start processing for month-end. pretty sure got a lot of work rite.. BOD meeting will be the second week of the month. n by that time i juz got back fr leave. so camne nak buat kan. so, i'll try my best to assist my colleague on the reports needed by BOD. so far so good. left with one more report b4 i can consider "lecture is done" hahaha.. ;)

so, will use the time i have smartly. 1st attempt rite. will study hard n pray. to huBby hopefully he will also success in his path that he has chosen. i can see him as someone with a strong spirit inside him. juz at times when he was so tense, it will affect his mood. that currently affect me as well. wish him all the best.

farid, in the middle of final exam before blh masuk university. tu lagi sorang. pening kepala. tadi wish him all the best n tak pressure dia la.. as long he passes his exam itu dah cukup baik.

dad out for golf. donno what time blk. k la.. time to go.. adios..!! haf a nice day.. !!

No comments: