: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

i'm sad

i'm bored n sad at the same time. some ppl in this world will only see their 'not so big' deeds but hoping others to give a BIG appreciation to them. i've been through such a hard time between may to november last year which i dealt with tears often. n the person i can share this besides my brothers is faiz. i've shared so many things with him. that's y i said, they don't see the big deeds me n bros did but what they see is the small thing they did and seems like they r the only one doing it. that's normal. but today i can't take it what she said to me n that's y i cried like nobody's business. she's been acting really weird these few weeks. i've already told mum bout that.. mum said "biase lar.. if ppl got $$, others wanna b friends with them but when ppl have no $$, they'll get out of ur life" it's like.. menyampah nye.. lps ni.. i tau la nak buat ape.. will not seek for ur help bcoz nnt in d future kisah ungkit-mengungkit will happen. so the best way is i do it on my own.. not revenging but to teach lesson..

i haven't had my lunch yet. full with all the tears.. hahaha!!! =) later la.. going out soon so will eat la.. not sure where to. movie? shopping? or some other things? will decide later la. looks like it's goinf to rain. actually know what, i have this kind of feelings telling me that whenever i'm sad or down, the day will be the same. if i'm happy, it is going to be so bright n sunny day.. haha.. just co-incident rite.. yeah..that's true..

my brother is going for SPM tomorrow. wish him all the best. i plak yang rasa takut. told him to pray to God banyak2 and do his best for this exam. brother bob tak tau bile nak sedar he is sitting for his PMR next year.. tau la die.. nnt org bising2 die marah.. wish him all the best too..

and to myself... GOOD LUCK to me too coz i'm sitting for my exam next month. roughly like 30 more days to go. i haven't finish revising my topics. and one thing for sure i have trial exam this coming saturday. insya-Allah will do my best.

to my dearest hubBy, GoOd LuCk to u too in ur consulting line.. jgn give up. i will always pray for u. n as ppl always say " nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih "

No comments: