: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

myself


hello everyone..

my 2nd post after creating a blog for myself. my name is Noor Aziatulshima Binti Jalil and you can call me Shima for short. I was born on 3rd November 1983 in Johor Bahru. I have 2 elder sis whom i called Along and Yan. My 2 younger brothers yang sometimes sssooo.. annoying, whom i called Farid and Bob. I live in JB for almost 6 years b4 my dad got transfered to PJ. Then, i had my education in Tadika Pertiwi in KJ and proceed to Assunta Primary then Secondary school in PJ as well. Until i was form 5. Habis SPM, tough decisions to make ie; where to pursue my tertiery education n to do what course that is in my interest.

Pusing2 i decided on 1 thing. ACCOUNTING. tapi blum decide nak sambung kat mane. that time i also dah kenal Muhamad Faiz Marican Bin Mubarak, my beloved hubby. So same2 decided to go to KYPM @ Cheras tapi then his dad tak kasi plak. so i kat sane sorang2 la. he further his studies in UiTM. That time..sket2 nak nangis.. tapi we take it as a challenge. n now i think i know why we did not go to the same college. there must be a reason, why it did not turn out to be what we have planned.

From there.. life goes on..

No comments: