: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

mid of d week

hi..it's me again. completed the day with satisfaction. not really 100% but oklah. alhamdulillah. manage to go through one more day. thanx to God. today. i don't see sunshine when i get out from office coz it was raining. guess it already stopped while i'm typing this. i'm hungry la. blum dinner lagi. most probably in a short while. hehehe... tomoro will be the last day of working day for me coz i'm going for training the next 2 days. my colleague said.. wah. best la.. minggu ni keje tiga hari je.. sort of a break from work la. tapi not really bercuti.. i'm going for training n hopefully i can adapt it in my work to make it more easier especially if u involved with excel almost everyday.. so it will really be helpful if i can apply those new stuff i will be learning this coming days. yesterday nite, i watched the shaggy dog n the perfect match. it's like cute. n that guy in the perfect match.. certain angle of him is sexy.. hehe.. don't tell my hubby.. nnt die jeles.. haha.. takpe.. but my hubby is much more sexier kan.. hubby.. agree with me? ;)

No comments: