: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

no topic

sakit perut sket. already had rice for lunch. hopefully it's getting better by this evening. last nite i watched cj7. funny n sad. both elements are there. this morning when i woke up, he noticed sumthing with me. i tak nak ckp. it's not that i don't want to tell wat's inside but i already told myself that takpe it's ok. i blh control after i think bout it. not to follow emotion. think positive. i almost cried. so i said to me, myself and shima that i should learn from the past and focus for the future. like wat my quote is "learn from the past, live for today, hope for tomorrow" after that he asked me since my face showed a fake face. then i told him. i almost cried. he explained to me wat is going on. thanked him. thanx for explaining for making my heart feel comfortable and satisfied with the explaination. thanks and thanks. many thanks to u. from myside, i cannot be following my emotion. i have to be strong, strong and positive. may God give me the courage to proceed with this life. now my focus is to work hard kumpul $$, focus on my studies, care for special relationship and improving myself. of course hoping for my parent to be long live, happy, healthy and him to dimurahkan rezeki, sihat tubuh badan n panjang umur.

No comments: