: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

mum

mum even though not having a stable mood, but as a mum she is sad for what happened to her daughter. maybe now it's time for me to re-think and re-figure out how to improve myself in all manners and also to put family first. even though i have probs n even though i have my bf, i can't juz dump everything at my bf. whatever it is family comes first coz u were being brought up by them and they raised u up. coz they will not throw u unless u did a very major major thing. family's love will not end (endless love). so juz pray to God that everyone is healthy n fine.

i'm suddenly feel damn hungry. now like 7am. i woke roughly round 5am coz i slept at 9 last nite. coz the nite b4 i dun have enuf sleep. i think the last i ate was the kfc (visiting my ofismate coz she gave birth to a baby boy-so cute)

urrgghh... wanted to type somemore but i dunno what to type. n at times i'm speechless. okaylah.. going to class soon. nak mandi. i really i can't describe my feelings at the moment. i can't. i really can't.

No comments: