: MY MARRIAGE :

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

wat a day..

guess evryone knows now that there's a huge huge problem happening in my love life. after all these things we went thru, i la.. screw things up. went out with another guy but we did some hanky panky stuff la. him said what's got in ur head? can't u think of me. kesian kat me or don't u ever love me anymore. if don't juz say so. dont simply go out with other guys while u're on another relationship. urgrghhh.... have no words to explain. i'm speechless.

TO HIM --> i'm really sorry. i really mean it. apologies for doing all of that. he gave me another chance but he said if i screw things up again, there'll be no more chance and he'll hate me til end of his life. it really thought me a lesson. really really really. oh gosh.. shima shima.. i have to prove it to him as his trust is zero on me. he's counting it again. thanks. before we end the talk, he said "juz remember that you are carrying my name if u r my gf, so pls behave"

earlier and yesterday nite ard 4 to 5 something.. talked with mum. confessed eveything to her bout our relationship. she cried as well. we cried and mum juz comforted me to say *sabar*sabar* <-- heard of this phrase before? it gives really a lot of meaning.. patience can lead to success, patience can lead to happiness, patience can lead to satisfaction, patience can lead to happy ending. believe in that coz whenever we have patience, we r fine and can go that far. the thing that matters is TIME.

suddenly, when all of this happen. i dunno la. i'm speechless. maybe God wants to show me something that i haven't realize. Ya Allah, ampunilah segala dosaku kepadanye, kepada orang tua ku dan sesiape sahaja yg telah hatinye aku lukai. maybe i don't know who else. but i'm really sorry. pls take me back to my origin. i know i've been missing my prayers for many months already. n i regret it. pls god give me strength to go thru this. i'll will try to improve myself to become someone better and to achieve my dreams as well.

thnx to parents too. u kno la i've been membebeling bout my parents, family, yes i know ppl got problems, but maybe mine are not that worse as compared to someone else's probs. n i shud be thankful to God for letting me to breathe in his world of creation.

TO SHIMA --> please please and please take all of this thing as a lesson to u. thinkk twice or even more before u do something.

No comments: